Another Week, Another Boutique

I first passed Chloe Chen at night, and it was the sparkling lights in the front window that caught my attention. Chloe Chen is another Taiwanese designer who has set up shop in Shanghai, and she stocks her own line of shoes and clothing plus other pieces from overseas. I didn't fall head over heels with everything in the store, but there were some t-shirts, clutches and costume jewelry that I loved, and the store layout really sets CC apart from a lot of other boutiques in Shanghai. There's room to twirl without knocking over the displays, and the racks aren't so jammed with clothes that an attempt to extract an item causes a clothing avalanche.






Chloe Chen is at 174 XianYang Road, right next to the awfully named Awfully Chocolate (although their cupcakes looked pretty good from where I was standing).

Miss G.

1 comment:

  1. Room to twirl and not causing a clothing avalanche are non-negotiatable shopping clauses! Along with mirrors inside the changing rooms...Can you make Awfully Chocolate have anything to do with fashion as I wouldnt mind hearing about that either :)

    ReplyDelete