Apple pie: my new fashion accessory

You said "MAC" ?
 Yeah, 
but...cosmetics
*
quick attempt to figure how many lip glosses of that brand I own*
 NEVER been a fan of Iphones, Ipod, Iwhatever...
I have been always profoundly annoyed by Apple continuous heavy marketing with the launch of a new "must-have" product every single day. Apple is really good at making you 
old-fashioned over night.


*sigh* I hate to say this as I thought my love for PC was everlasting, but I ended up tasting the Apple (Mac) pie and man..is it SCRUMPTIOUS ?!!


image courtesy of www.evilmadscientist.com

 Blame the 99% of my classmates with all kind of Mac laptops for making me feel like a weirdo and converting me !
THE UPGRADE- on the right: PowerBook G4, a temporary computer I got for a thousand something RMB from a "fellow" expat which died shortly after purchase... 
Should I say "rip off" or "I should have known better" ?
Never mind, it was replaced on the very same day... R.I.P



Do YOU need an upgrade/assistance transitioning from PC to MAC ?
Ask for Lance @ the Apple Store and tell him Shanghaista sent you. Bring your student ID to have a great discount on any laptop ! I had 800RMB off on my MacBook Pro !

282 Huanhai Zhong Road
Hong Kong Plaza, Shanghai
 

www.apple.com/cn/hongkongplaza

9 comments:

  1. Apple is simply contagious !

    ReplyDelete
  2. U should have known better !!! And btw when you get a mac, you never go back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a modern version of Eve and the forbidden fruit to me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "someone among the 99% of your classmates with all kind of Mac laptops"15 November 2010 at 10:30

    Welcome to the apple family !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you have turned to the dark side *as I slowly head to the MAC store*

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Mr H. >Oh please no !!! Remember the story: a curse on Adam and her, their descendants, and on the earth in general.
    Is this purchase that bad ? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ "someone among the 99% of your classmates with all kind of Mac laptops" > LOL @ the alias. You guys are wrong for that, that is some kind of hazing you know....

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Ivon > I know right ?! Well you told me it would only be a matter of time...

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, you can use Windows on Mac too! As a kind of compromise!

    After all Windows is not that all wrong, and Mac is not that all right. We, consumers, could just make the best use of the products!

    ReplyDelete