It's all about networking...

Many of us come across the longest/complicated wireless network names on the regular. You know, the crazy mix of letters and numbers and so on ? For the fifth time in 2 days I have had the most inappropriate network name detected by my "Apple pie". ( click here to check my first Apple post). Below is a screen shot I took for you guys:


I HAD to do some research, and it looks as though this kind of funny/weird/inappropriate names is quite a phenomenon worldwide, here is what I found. 


I will never look at my neighbors the same !!! To read another funny neighbor story, click here to read the public notice a wild Shanghainese discovered in front of her building recently.

What is your network name or the most ridiculous one you have ever seen ? 

6 comments:

  1. LMBO!!!!!! IFA-611 simple name but never working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D :D Great post, never saw that before!! Pls more of that stuff ;) Good to have break sometimes!
    I ll change my wifi name later this night when my neighbor is watching two and half man at 3am again...

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so FUNNY, i just couldn't stop laughing XD
    I think this is very creative way to remind your neighbors that they should stop stealing ur wifi from now on..i am thinking to change my wifi name too..lol Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw one last week that said "Suck my D*ck" <--but FULLY spelled out..smh..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. We LOVE it!!! Fantastic Post!!!
    Come visit us at Objectsofobsession.com

    ReplyDelete