Fall into the GAP

GAP flagship opening store in Shanghai as wonderfully covered by our fellow Shanghaistas, coincided with the launch of the brand chinese online store. 

Smart move considering China counts the world highest number of internet users, over 420 millions that is ! * No wonder my internet connection is so slow here...*
The iconic American brand also recently released its first ever Chinese advertising campaign. The ad features two sensational bloggers : Wang Momo and Julia Frakes.


COMING SOON : SHANGHAISTA FOR PRADA !!! lol
GAP China - Print Ad (Wang Momo and Julia Frakes)

2 comments:

  1. Nice pic but does not look like a campaign, Gap still has a very long way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the store the other day, how nice it was to meet GAP in Shanghai!!In general I pretty much like the style of this brand, which is simple,cozy and classic. I used to buy it while I lived in Canada or traveled to Japan given we don't have it in Taiwan><

    ReplyDelete